Monday, November 12, 2007

Sorry everyone. It's been a while since my last post, and today it won't be any different. Just keeping you all in the loop.

Work and school, as well as friends have been keeping me busy of late, so I haven't gotten around to thinking up more ideas, theories, or stories. With any luck this week will be a little less hectic.

I'm hoping to get my journal back this week, but who knows with that crazy Mr. Murdoch?

Speaking of which, I guess I DO have a theory to share with you.

Now, as you all know I've been waiting for my journal for some time now. I asked my teacher Mr. Murdoch about it, he said he had read it, and was done with it, but when I asked him for it, he refused to give it to me, without providing an explanation, not one! It could be that he's waiting to finish all the others to give them back, but if that's the case, why didn't he just say so? I believe myself to be a reasonable guy, I'm not a monster who'll rip your head off if I don't get what I want.

So in light of recent events, and Mr. Murdochs reluctantness to return my journal to me, it is now my belief, as well as a few others, that he is indeed plagiarizing my work, and using it to further his career as a high school teacher. Naughty naughty Mr. Murdoch. You will soon learn that it takes more than changing the conversation to not give Will what he wants. I expect my journal back sometime this week, or else I will make my theory public.

-Will-

3 comments:

Nikkay? said...

Thanks for the English help :O
OH NOES, SHE HAS TURNED THE OTHER SIDE! SHE'S ACTUALLY nice for once! Ohh scary scary D:

Anonymous said...

Will you've completely lost it...
it's not a theory Mr.Murdoch plagiarizes our work to further himself...
it's a fact!

Ren said...

pfft - I think it has nothing to do with the prof. trying to steal your work, and everything to do with you being in a coma.

Ps> get rid of the damn word verification!@#$%$%&^Q@