Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just an Update

Hey everyone. Sorry, just another update.

With 14 hours to go in 1 poll, it looks like I will be keeping my name as Pie Guy Will instead of changing it to Pi Guy Will. Now none of you can complain, because we handled this situation like adults and had a vote. The outcome of this vote was 0 for the pros (changing my name) and 5 for the cons (keeping it pie).

I'm hoping to put a new post up sometime soon, but there are several things that are keeping my attention recently.

Thanks for reading,

-Will-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

adults? are you kidding me, this was the most childish poll ive ever seen, who younger than 20 without a large bug in their anus would ever not go with pie guy will

Ren said...

AUGH! I hafta fucking read this more! I missed the poll for which I suggested!

PEAS AND RICE!

Do it again! I would have totally voted 'Pi'.

Grrr!

Ren said...

ps> get rid of that damn "word verification" promter bull-sheet!

Pps> I tried to post and forgot to put in the word thinger... gaylord.

Ren said...

holy new layout, pi guy...

also: you can change the search bar on the top of your page to make it more layout friendly

-Ren

PS> olsud this time... GET RID OF IT!

Anonymous said...

Btw I am not pissed at you

Anonymous said...

LION JESUS :O