Monday, October 29, 2007

It's another day in pumpkin carving paradise

Alright, so, for the first time in a long time, I carved a pumpkin. Or rather, helped carve one. My buddy Jordan and I were hanging out after school waiting for our friend Jamie (or Quickie Lady, as I mentioned in a earlier post), to get out of school. So, when ever she did get out, she came and picked us up, and we drove around. Eventually we decided we needed to do something with out evening and decided to go pick up a couple of pumpkins. What a STEAL! 1 pumpkin for $0.99! Like, holy crap!

Anyhow we decided 2 would be best, in case we messed up, and brought them back to Jamies. So, when ever we got there we set up the table and got a knife, a pencil, and a bowl for the guts! But alas, we could not think of what to carve! So, while brainstorming we watched Red vs. Blue, for old times sake. After a while an idea hit me. Why not combine both pumpkins, and make a teddy bear? I passed the idea on, and in a second we were off! Carving like madmen (and madwomen) while still watching Red vs. Blue. Anyhow after about an hour we had finished, and were quite pleased with our work.

As we headed out the door to go home, we remembered we wanted to go to our new hangout, The Hotspot. Now, for those of you who don't know what, or where that is, it's like a coffee shop/hangout at the mall in Brockville. They serve all sorts of drinks and food. It turns out one of my buds was working tonight, and he suggested I have the vanilla milkshake. So, naturally I did. And oh boy! Was I glad I did! It was like a vanilla party in my mouth, with butterscotch! Like, HOLY COW!!!! (Pun intended, milkshake, cow, eh screw it)

And then that was my night, was a blast, and I hope to do it again sometime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COW!!!! HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAAHHAHEHHEAHAEHAEHAHEAHEHAEHAHEAHEAHEHA
XD