Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Haloween!

Yes yes, grammatical error there. The reason behind that is well, because I played Halo 3 today.

I've played it before, and won it at a LAN party, so I'm not a newbie at it. But it's always fun playing it at a friends against people who have even less of a life than you.

Anyhow, after 2 hours of killing kids, I went back to school for my last class, then went home, made an early supper and watched The Blues Brothers. After this was all said and done it was 5pm. So my buddy and I decided to go out trick-or-treating as The Blues Brothers, hoho boy are we slick.

So, as we're heading out my friend Scott calls and asks if we had gone to pick up my friends game, Hellgate London which came out today. We hadn't, so he asked if he could tag along. Of course we said yes, but once we were on our way, we also were recognised for our costumes, and were given chips. Needless to say, that's almost ALL we got.

After making our way to the EB Games, we went to the Subway to get some mints, which they were giving away today. Afterwards, we hit our favorite hangout, The Hotspot for a milkshake and ghellato. Only to realise that our friend had lost his glasses!

After making a quick stop at the bank, we retraced our steps but to no avail. We could not find his glasses anywhere! So, discouraged we headed home without candy or glasses.

All in all a very fun day, very long, and cold. But very fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did he ever find them?