Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two Lost Souls

Well Lady and gent!

Things at school are really kicking up, and I'm loving it. But that's not my reason for posting tonight.

It is the 22nd/23rd of September, and I just got back from a movie with a girl I really like. She and I are in the same course, share the same music interests, as well as tv shows. She's attractive, funny, and smart, and damnit, fun to hang around with.

So tonight was a pretty eventful night, I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me last week, not thinking she would think it to be a date, but as my friends (including her) and I gathered at East Side Marios tonight for dinner, I had to leave the table to find our 4th friend to lead him to the table. While I was gone (I was later informed of this), my good friend Jordan, who is a girl, asked this girl that I like, if she thought of tonight as a date. To my suprise, she said kinda.

Like, this is awesome. I've known the girl 2 weeks, and apparently we went on a mini-date. Wooh! I'm ecstatic right now! For once in my life, a girl who's totally worth going after is interested in me. College is awesome!

So, I ended up going to the movie with her, and we had a great time, I found out we both have the same favorite song, Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, which is really cool. I drove her home, and we talked indy music the whole way, it was really neat. As I pulled onto the road where she lives, she told me about who live in what house, and how she knew them, and when I finally am pulling up into her driveway, she's telling me a story of her childhood; It's so rare for someone I like to open up to me like that, I can really see this becoming a relationship, and hope for the best.

With that said, I hope you all have great success, and wish me luck in my endeavors.

~Pi

No comments: