Wednesday, September 9, 2009

College, Life!

Well everyone, it's time to do what I set out to do, attend college and make something of myself.

I kept telling myself over the years that once I did get into college, I would do my up most best to update and upkeep a blog. Seeing as how I have a fully functional one already up and running, I decided to log back onto good old blogspot, and update this ancient website of mine.

So, you might be wondering: Will? What the hell are you doing? Your blog is no longer functional, how will you draw attention to your site?

Well, to be honest, you probably aren't wondering that, but I am! So here's the deal. I'm in school for tv and new media production (yay me!), and because of this I will literally be making HOURS of footage, constantly, as if it were my job. And let's face it, this is my job.

So, with that in mind, and a small degree of luck and determination, I will soon be filming things at school, and attempting to obtain and upload the material to my blogger.

Hope all 2 of my readers are doing well,

~Pi

No comments: