Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Alright

So, with the end of the semester here, and a new one with new courses just around the corner, I'd like to say that I'm a little dissapointed in myself for not putting enough time into this blog. Many of you have told me in person to start blogging again, and I want to, so I'll do my best. Philosophy class is done, and it was fun, boring, and un-educational. I guess the entire point of that class was to learn to ask questions, but we didn't really do much of that.

This coming semesters courses include: English, History, Photography, and Business.

What this means, is that although I will try to provide a philosophical thought from time to time, I will also be adding pictures I've taken to the site so you can all see. I hope you'll enjoy it, and I hope that I'll be able to keep it up.

Thanks for being supportive,

-Pi-